DLO Console will not launch
Created: 27 Jan 2014 | 1 comment
I installed DLO Symantec software on Windows Server 2012 R2.
The installation was completed successfully. But when I try to run application show error.
I search how to resolve this issue.
- Connect to the DLO/DeDupe SQL instance via SQL Management Studio
- Provide sysadmin rights to the Domain Administrator account used by DLO for the DLO and the DeDupe databases.
- STOP de SQL Server service
- Command prompt and go next path
- C:\Program files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.DLO\MSSQL\Binn
- Run SQL server with instance
- sqlservr.exe -sDLO -m -c
- The same for DEDUPE instance
- Open other command promt
- sqlcmd -SComputerName\DLO
- Run the next command
- sp_addsrvrolemember '<DOMAIN\administrator>', 'sysadmin'
- Also, provide db_owner & DLO Administrator role to the concerned databases.
sp_addsrvrolemembar 'DOMAIN\Administrator', 'db_owner'
- Restart the SQL DLO/DeDupe instances and now start the DLO Administration Service.
Restar instances but "Symantec DLO Administration service" don't start and show error.
Please help me