Data Loss Prevention

View Only
  • 1.  DLP Enforse 14.0.2 Scheduled Jobs in Oracle Database

Posted Jul 01, 2016 06:57 PM

Hello,

It's documented what Scheduled Jobs running on the Oracle Database using in DLP Enforce 14.0.2?

I'm monitoring the Oracle Database with Nagios.

I need to know what jobs are automatically run between 22:00 pm and 02:00 pm in the database,
    because in these times the monitoring datafiles failed whit timeout.

The database is being installed by default with the DLP enforce.

Where I can find jobs scheduled by default and duration to modify monitoring?.

Regards,

• 2.  RE: DLP Enforse 14.0.2 Scheduled Jobs in Oracle Database
    Best Answer

Trusted Advisor
    Posted Jul 04, 2016 03:07 AM

hello,

I never saw a symantec document which listed these jobs, you may ask to your symantec support contact if it is available.

By default incident deletion happens at midnight everyday. This could be changed in "System/Incident data/incident deletion" page of DLP UI.

You may have some DLP users who scheduled some incident report during this period. It is not possible to have a full view on them using DLP UI.

Data Insight could also have some scheduled task if you used it.

If you want to investigate deeper, DLP is using QUARTZ scheduler to manage scheduled task so information should be available in QUARTZ tables in DLP database (IP_QRTZ_job_details, IP_QRTZ_triggers, IP_QRTZ_simple_triggers, IP_QRTZ_cron_triggers, IP_QRTZ_calendars,...) and DLP table ReportEmailSchedule.

Regards.

• 3.  RE: DLP Enforse 14.0.2 Scheduled Jobs in Oracle Database

Posted Jul 04, 2016 07:27 AM

Thanks Stéphane.

Regards,