Wht are the diffrence ports used by DLP server to commun icate eachother...?
Please find some ports for more details refer Admin guide.
1. Enforce Server (https) -- port: 443 (Windows)
port: 8443 (Linux)
2. Upgrade Wizard (Enforce) -- 8300
3. Communications from Enforce to Oracle Database -- 1521
4. Communications from Enforce to Detection Servers (DLP servers) -- 8100 (Default)
5. Communications from Endpoint Agents to Endpoint Server -- port: 8000
Also refer below links contains of charts of ports
can you clarify the question again?
"DLP server to commun icate eachother" do you mean enforcer server?
or communication between detection server /enforcer server/db?
Help Link: http://www.symantec.com/business/support/overview.jsp?pid=54619
Firewall Ports required for Symantec Data Loss Prevention Components
Source Destination Protocol Port Action Comment
Enforce Network Monitor TCP 8100 Allow
Enforce Network Web Prevent TCP 8100 Allow
Enforce Network Mail Prevent TCP 8100 Allow
Enforce Network Discover TCP 8100 Allow
Enforce Endpoint Server TCP 8100 Allow
Endpoint Agent Endpoint server TCP 8000 Allow
Management PC Enforce TCP 443 Allow
Network Discover Target Server TCP 445 Allow This is for CIFS shares
Network Discover Target Server TCP 2049 Allow This is for NFS shares
WebScanner agent Network Discover TCP 8090 Allow This is for webscanner agent
Management PC Enforce, any server TCP 3389 Allow *RDP useful for troubleshooting