Does Antivirus for Mac OS meet the following reqirements?
Created: 12 Feb 2013 | 2 comments
I am researching on the antivirus products for Mac available in Market for our entrepirse environment.
I was wondering if SEP for Mac(latest version) meet the following requirements
- Customizable to meet our needs?
- Protected against end user changes?
- Accepted list for the Cisco ASA VPN
- Dedicated to Mac? Or for both Mac and Windows. For example, if you use Parallels with a Windows virtual machine on your Mac, files in shared folders on your Mac will be scanned for both types of threats.
- What are the supported Mac Operating Systems?
- Does it Update with Proxy?