Deployment Solution

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Does anyone know why, when I run the ResourceImportTool in Windows 2012 R2 and SMP 7.6 HF6, it gives me a blank cmd.exe box and nothing else?

• 1.  Does anyone know why, when I run the ResourceImportTool in Windows 2012 R2 and SMP 7.6 HF6, it gives me a blank cmd.exe box and nothing else?

Posted Jan 04, 2016 07:16 PM

Dear All,

Does anyone know why, when I run the ResourceImportTool in SMP 7.6 HF6, it gives me a blank cmd.exe box and nothing else?

I have tried running it as an Administrator and via the command line and it still does the same?

I tried it on 7.6 HF0 and it worked OK.

Kindest regards,

QuietLeni

• 2.  RE: Does anyone know why, when I run the ResourceImportTool in Windows 2012 R2 and SMP 7.6 HF6, it gives me a blank cmd.exe box and nothing else?

Posted Jan 04, 2016 09:19 PM

Make sure the account you are using have access to database as it does access the database to present you images that exist. I did seen this before while not using the account with access to DB. 

• 3.  RE: Does anyone know why, when I run the ResourceImportTool in Windows 2012 R2 and SMP 7.6 HF6, it gives me a blank cmd.exe box and nothing else?

Posted Jan 09, 2016 06:11 PM

Thanks skhs. It did have access to the database.

Interestingly, when I filled in the accompanying XML file and called it with the command line, the image was imported successfully.