Download Insight is disabled
Hi Symantec Support
My problem is ,when we disable Download Insight in policy , there is warning in the SEP client, and a red circle on shortcut icon in system tray. Right click on the SEP shortcut, there is menu “Enable Symantec Endpoint”.
- How to clear the warning and the red circle? Or how can we remove Download Insight from installation feature/component. We want to exclude it from installation package.
- There is “Enable Symantec Endpoint” in right-clicking menu. Does it mean the auto-protect is disabled ? or Only indicate Download Insight function is disabled ?
- What happen if we click “Enable Symantec Endpoint” ?
- What happen if we click “Fix” button in SEP window ?
- Will “Download Insight” be enabled after we do step 3 or 4 ?
The version we are runing is 12.1 with Basic Protection for server.