Duplicate to Tape Only Once Per Month?
I'm trying to set some duplicate job templates up to duplicate backups to tape on the 1st of every month. Here's what I have set up right now:
- Databases - various SQL databases (2000/2005/2008)
- Email - the mailbox database on our Exchange 2010 server
- Files - various files on a number of Windows servers
- Databases - Full B2D every day
- Email - Incremental B2D Mon-Thu, Full B2D Fri
- Files - Differential B2D Mon-Thu, Full B2D Fri
Ideally, I'd like to run a tape backup on the 1st of every month with a duplicate of a Full backup... I'm not sure of the best way to do this though... Maybe schedule for Fulls to be run on the 1st regardless of what day of the week it is? Can someone make a suggestion?