Error 20 - Error when opening security policy
I'm a bit of a newb with Ghost, so if there's a simple How-To out there and you'd rather I look at it, just point me in the right direction. Thanks.
OK, here's what's going on. I'm trying to do a 'remote client install' of Ghost on a new PC. However, when I try to connect, I get:
Failed to install: \\ULYSSES (20): Add logon right: Error when opening security policy - the computer might be running Windows 95, 98, ME or XP Home, or the specified account does not have sufficient administrative rights on that machine.
I've checked the following:
* The account I'm using is an administrative account. It has a password.
* The PC uses Windows XP Professional SP 3.
* The Windows firewall is turned off.
* Antivirus is up-to-date (SAVCE 10, by the way).
* There are no other firewall/antivirus programs on the machine.
* As far as I know, the local security policy on the machine has not been tampered with, and should be at its default settings.
Is there something else I should be checking? Thanks!
Ghost version 184.108.40.2061 / Ghost Suite 1.1 (yes, it's old)