Error 239: SQL jobs after 184.108.40.206 upgrade
Last week I applied MR 220.127.116.11 and imedialty upon the next run of jobs several sql jobs faile with error 239. I noticed that all the jobs failing had a capital first letter for the client name. I changed all the letters to lowercase and that seem to correct the issue. 3 days later one of the machines is kicking out this error again.
There are not details in the job other than it shows "NULL" for the schedule.
For the last 3 days backups were 100% successful using the lowercase names so it doesnt make much sense why this would just appear again. I've tried recreating the script files on the sql server and adding a capitol letter back to the name, but nothing seems to be working.
Master server: 2008 R2, 18.104.22.168
Media server: 5200 Appliance 2.5.3