Endpoint Security Complete

View Only
  • 1.  Error 503 Mobile Library not Loaded

Posted Dec 17, 2012 10:22 PM

Hi there,

I am having this problem right after accepting the EULA agreement, the page on my IOS device returns a Mobile Library Not Loaded page then a pop up that says Error 503.

I'd like to know what can be the cause of this?

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Error 503 Mobile Library not Loaded

Posted Dec 19, 2012 09:35 AM

Hi Aidil,

For Symantec Mobile Management issues, you'll have more luck in the following forum:

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/endpoint-management/forums/mobile-management

The contributors there will likely be able to help with IOS, etc (SMS 7.2 just supports Android and Windwos Mobile)

• 3.  RE: Error 503 Mobile Library not Loaded

Posted Jan 07, 2013 07:26 AM
    Hello Aidil, Unfortunately error 503 is a bit general. You should check the IIS logs for this error to get more information. There you will find out which component could not communicate. If a SCEP server is involved it could be that the communication to it is not working properly. MacBrinky

• 4.  RE: Error 503 Mobile Library not Loaded

Posted Jan 09, 2013 04:02 PM

Do you have more details from the device?  You can connect it via USB to a computer running iPhone Configuration Utility and use Console to view live logs.  If they don't make sense to you, you could upload them to this thread for review.

• 5.  RE: Error 503 Mobile Library not Loaded
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 09, 2013 09:49 PM

Issue has been solved guys,

Thanks for all the input. It was actually caused by the certificates. We didn't issue a proper certificate in the IIS hence the device could not recognize the certificate set in the IIS. Once we reconfigure the certificate, it was all good to go :)

• 6.  RE: Error 503 Mobile Library not Loaded

Posted Jan 10, 2013 04:21 AM

Cheers for sharing the solution, Aidil! &: )