Video Screencast Help
Symantec to Separate Into Two Focused, Industry-Leading Technology Companies. Learn more.

Error 503 Mobile Library not Loaded

Created: 17 Dec 2012 • Updated: 09 Jan 2013 | 5 comments
This issue has been solved. See solution.

Hi there,

I am having this problem right after accepting the EULA agreement, the page on my IOS device returns a Mobile Library Not Loaded page then a pop up that says Error 503.

I'd like to know what can be the cause of this?

Thanks

Comments 5 CommentsJump to latest comment

Mick2009's picture

Hi Aidil,

For Symantec Mobile Management issues, you'll have more luck in the following forum:

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/endpoint-management/forums/mobile-management

The contributors there will likely be able to help with IOS, etc (SMS 7.2 just supports Android and Windwos Mobile)

With thanks and best regards,

Mick

MacBrinky's picture

Hello Aidil,

Unfortunately error 503 is a bit general. You should check the IIS logs for this error to get more information.
There you will find out which component could not communicate. If a SCEP server is involved it could be that the communication to it is not working properly.

MacBrinky

mclemson's picture

Do you have more details from the device?  You can connect it via USB to a computer running iPhone Configuration Utility and use Console to view live logs.  If they don't make sense to you, you could upload them to this thread for review.

Mike Clemson, Senior Systems Engineer, ASC
Intuitive Technology Group -- Symantec Platinum Partner
intuitivetech.com

AIDIL HARITH's picture

Issue has been solved guys,

Thanks for all the input. It was actually caused by the certificates. We didn't issue a proper certificate in the IIS hence the device could not recognize the certificate set in the IIS. Once we reconfigure the certificate, it was all good to go :)

SOLUTION
Mick2009's picture

Cheers for sharing the solution, Aidil! &: )

With thanks and best regards,

Mick