Error Configuring Mail Proxies
I'm having a trouble configuring my PGP Universal Gateway Email server to proxy email traffic with the error "host or domain name not found". The server is still in Learn Mode, but it gives the errors as shown in the attached files (screenshot1 & screenshot2). Below are some info:
- Gateway placement
- Placed in the DMZ next to the Exchange Server 2010 Edge Transport role
- Active Directory, DNS and Exchange Hub Transport are all in the internal network protected with firewalls
- PGP server can communicate with the internal network over the ports 389 (LDAP), 53 (DNS) and 9000 (administration)
- Operating in Learn Mode, with Mail Proxies feature properly licensed
- See configurations of my mail proxies in screenshot3
I'm sure this is a famous issue and I hope someone out there can assist me!
Many thanks in advance.