Video Screencast Help
Symantec to Separate Into Two Focused, Industry-Leading Technology Companies. Learn more.

ERROR Could not find [UserInfo] where [UserID] Equal [6d80a3ee-ff6c-4b5a-8851-768d4e6d934e]

Created: 15 Feb 2012 | 3 comments
Everton Silva's picture

When a Incident is open the system send a email to primary contact, but when this user click int the link to see the incident details the system show this error:

Could not find [UserInfo] where [UserID] Equal [6d80a3ee-ff6c-4b5a-8851-768d4e6d934e]

I applied the solution of this kb article but the problem persist.

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?pag...

Can you help me?

Servicedesk 7.1

Comments 3 CommentsJump to latest comment

erictey@tspl.com.sg's picture

Hi,

Have you gotten this issue resolved?  If you have resolved the issue, would you mind sharing the resolution with me?  I'm facing the same issue.

reecardo's picture

Just curious... is there a User in your system that does, in fact, correspond to ID 6d80a3ee-ff6c-4b5a-8851-768d4e6d934e? Is there any other info outher than the above that appears in the Logs? (located at <install>/Logs)

erictey@tspl.com.sg's picture

No, I've checked the User table and I don't have an user with the corresponding ID (for my case is ef850bdd-d976-452f-88ee-d83add0a179b).

The strange thing is that I encounter this error when trying to open a particular ticket that's already resolved via My Task List -> Find ID. I can open up the ticket just fine from the report, but not from the ticket lookup.

Error log:

[taskman service] -- error.ToString() --
[taskman service] LogicBase.Framework.DataLayer.DataLayerException: Could not find [UserInfo]  where [UserID] Equal [ef850bdd-d976-452f-88ee-d83add0a179b]
[taskman service]    at LogicBase.Ensemble.Userman.Userman.GetUserInfoByID(String sessionID, String userID)
[taskman service]    at LogicBase.Ensemble.Permissions.PermissionHelper.GetReferenceName(PermissionType referenceType, String referenceID)
[taskman service]    at LogicBase.Ensemble.WorkflowTasks.ServiceCore.TaskAssignment.get_ReferenceName()
[taskman service]    at LogicBase.Ensemble.WorkflowTasks.ServiceCore.TaskAssignment.TestIfUserIsAssigned(TaskAssignment[] assigns, String userEmail, String taskID, String startUserEmail)
[taskman service]    at LogicBase.Ensemble.WorkflowTasks.ServiceCore.Task.GetTasksByUserEmail(String userEmail)
[taskman service]    at LogicBase.Ensemble.WorkflowTasks.WorkflowTasks.GetTasksByUserEmail(String sessionID, String userEmail)