Video Screencast Help
Give us your opinion and win with Symantec! Please help us by taking this survey to tell us about your experience with Symantec Connect, so that we can continue to grow and improve.  Take the survey.

Error ED8000019 and Error E7d1000E WITH SSR 2011

Created: 03 Nov 2012 • Updated: 03 Nov 2012 | 3 comments
IdrisEzzy's picture

Hello Everyone,

I am have server running windows server 2003 standard edition 64 bit it has two drives

C and D I  have installed SSR version 10.0.3.45857, my job destination is iscsi NAS

when I run the job with full VSS option the job is successf ul for C drive but for D drive I keep getting this message

after job completion, please check the attachment for error, I have checked D drive for errors, I have ran the job with

antivirus disabled, nothing seems to help, please check the error file and help.

Thanks a lot in Advance.

Comments 3 CommentsJump to latest comment

Markus Koestler's picture

The error messages basically says that your full backup image file of your D: drive does not exist on the backup destination. Can you confirm that ?

Because SSR wants to create an incremental backup it needs to have a look at the full backup to figure out what data has changed.

*** Please mark thread as solved if you consider this to have answered your question(s) ***

Have you been able to resolve the issue ?

*** Please mark thread as solved if you consider this to have answered your question(s) ***

Please update !