Ghost Solution Suite

View Only
  • 1.  Error: A licensing error occurred: No Licenses exist for the Symantec Ghost Solution Suite (0x80000013)

Posted Aug 20, 2015 03:46 PM

We've purchased licenses for Ghost in the past, and we've just recently run out of licenses. After purchasing more licenses this error is displayed when trying to add the license file to the console. We're running Ghost 2.5 on Windows Server 2008 R2. I've seen an article for this error that says to reinstall Ghost, but I'd like to reserve that as a last resort.

I have tried:

• Removing the license file from C:\ (I actually can't find any license files stored anywhere.)
    • Stopping/Starting ngserver.exe

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
    Adam

• 2.  RE: Error: A licensing error occurred: No Licenses exist for the Symantec Ghost Solution Suite (0x80000013)

Posted Aug 20, 2015 07:26 PM

Have you done a search on your machine for the license file? *.SLF?

• 3.  RE: Error: A licensing error occurred: No Licenses exist for the Symantec Ghost Solution Suite (0x80000013)

Posted Aug 21, 2015 09:32 AM

Hi Randall,

Yes we have, and the only file that shows is the new license file which we've saved to the desktop. I've attached a screenshot for reference:

46354654.jpg

Thanks,

Adam

• 4.  RE: Error: A licensing error occurred: No Licenses exist for the Symantec Ghost Solution Suite (0x80000013)

Posted Aug 21, 2015 11:36 AM

Adam,

I see. I think at this point if you srtill want to avoid a reinstall, you should open a support case. If you do decide to reinstall, make sure to back up the console database. But support may be able to offer more solutions.

Thank you,

Randy