Video Screencast Help
Give us your opinion and win with Symantec! Please help us by taking this survey to tell us about your experience with Symantec Connect, so that we can continue to grow and improve.  Take the survey.

EV 10.0.1 - Enterprise Vault Configuration Wizard not accepting Enterprise Vault Service account password

Created: 11 Oct 2012 | 4 comments

Hi,

I am preparing EV 10.0.1 setup for the first time (just for some testing purpose).

I am using Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise SP1 x64 host machine and SQL Server 2005.

I have followed the steps mentioned in the following link.

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&pmv=print&impressions=&viewlocale=&id=HOWTO28136

Everything went successfull including EV installation but now when I am configuring EV using EV Configuration Wizard I got stuck at a point where user has to provide Account Details to grant rights for te following "Log on as a service, Debug programs, Replace a process-level token".

The problem is that the passwrod i am giving for EV Service account is not accepted here (see screenshot).

Can anyone help me about this.

Thanks,

Vipul 

Discussion Filed Under:

Comments 4 CommentsJump to latest comment

AmolB's picture

Vipul, I am unable to open screenshots, could you post them again.

Is SP4 applied for the SQL server 2005?

vipulgupta.rke's picture

Hi Amol,

I am also from Symantec and I work for PGP group as a SQA Engineer.

Actually I have to replicate reate an escalation of PGP with EV for that i need to setp EV first.

I am all new to this EV, Can you please help me in setting up EV.

Can I have you mail id please?

Thanks,

Vipul

ZeRoC00L's picture

Screenshots are visible, but very small. Click on them does not work, can you remove the # from the filenames ?

If this response answers your concern, please mark it as a "solution"