EV - how to confirm all clips have replicated between prod and replica Centera
This is a follow up from:
EV - migrating to new Centera
As part of the migration, I want to ensure that all clips have replicated between the old prod and replica Centeras, before we turn on archiving to the new Centeras.
I current have 5 vault stores, 5 partions and 5 Centera pools with the following safety copy settings:
1. Mailbox archiving - After backup (immediate for Journaling)
2. Mailbox archiving - After backup (immediate for Journaling)
3. FSA - Immediately after archive
4. Journaling - Immediately after archive
5. Journaling - Immediately after archive
Once the EV tasks are stopped, I need to ensure all clips have replicated between the old prod and replica Centeras.
This is the plan:
1. Check the usage page and confirm "Awaiting Backup" = 0 for all vault stores
2. Run the following SQL query across all vault stores:
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM JournalArchive WHERE Indexcommited = '0'
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM JournalArchive WHERE BackupComplete = '0'
3. Check MSMQ queues: Check the 'A' Queues and 'J' Queues to confirm if there are any items left to be processed
Anything else I am missing? I understand that as we have various safety copy settings, just one check may not be enough to confirm there is no outstanding replication between Centeras.