EV SharePoint archiving questions
This is regarding and EV SharePoint archiving Implementation for a customer. Symantec documentation says the below about SharePoint:
Enterprise Vault does not create shortcuts when you archive from the following:
· A document library that has document publishing enabled; that is, if the document library is configured for minor versions.
· A document library that has content approval enabled.
· A document library that has the check-out requirement enabled.
· SharePoint Records Center sites.
· SharePoint publishing sites.
While the above is pretty self-explanatory, I’m trying to understand whether these conditions apply to all content in the specified document libraries? If these apply to all content, then Enterprise Vault will simply do a copy-paste when archiving content matching these conditions. Please let me know your thoughts?