Video Screencast Help
Symantec to Separate Into Two Focused, Industry-Leading Technology Companies. Learn more.

EXAM= 250-252

Created: 31 Aug 2012 | 9 comments

Hi All,

I am searching for certification guide for exam 250-252 - Administration in veritas storage foundation(For Unix) .

Request you to please help me out to locate exact certification usefull guide for certification purpose only.

Please provide me the link.

Regards

Apurva

Comments 9 CommentsJump to latest comment

dwivedi_apurva's picture

Hi Ashish ,

Thanks for your response , but there are many documents , which i had already checked at these URL's

I want the exact one which i has to choose.

Regards

Apurva

Marianne's picture

Apurva, if you want to pass this exam, there are lots of documents to go through - there is not 'one exact' document.

My recommendation is to book yourself on a 5-day training course.
The alternative is working through the manuals plus some decent time getting hands-on experience.

Supporting Storage Foundation and VCS on Unix and Windows as well as NetBackup on Unix and Windows
Handy NBU Links

dwivedi_apurva's picture

Thanks to Ashish and Marianne , 

I had completed my course from one of the private institute already and right now doing some hands on 

my my test setup.

There are many dumps available from different vendour , can you guys guide for the trusted one from where i can buy and practice.

Apurva

dwivedi_apurva's picture

Hi Ashish / Marianne 

please go to below URL.

http://www.prepquestions.com/symantec-scs-certification-4232.htm

Is these kind of dumps will help me for certification preparation ??, this is my question.

Else the issue is resolved.

Regards

Apurva

Marianne's picture

Please be careful with 'practise' exams that are bought online.

Please take note of Symantec's rules regarding exams:

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/nbu-exam-help#comment-5411011

Supporting Storage Foundation and VCS on Unix and Windows as well as NetBackup on Unix and Windows
Handy NBU Links