Exception for multiple users
I have a list 30 Users with their Active Directory Usernames only. I have to add exceptions to an existing policy.
The actions that are to be put into exception are :
2.Copy to local drive and network share
3. Send Email via outlook and other email services
Can anyone tell me the best practice of how I can do that ? ..
Hi, Open the policy in
Open the policy in question that is triggering the incidents and blocking confidential information being sent.
1. Set an exception on the Detections tab of the policy for the relevant user's actions*.
2. Open the policy in question.
3. On the Detection tab click on the Add Exception button
4. Under Protocol check the option Protocol or Endpoint Monitoring
5. Then click on the Next button.
6. Enter an Exception Name
7. Under Conditions select the options required by ticking each box required. eg. HTTP, SMTP, Local Drive, Removable Storage, Copy to Network Share, Clipboard,..etc.
8. Go to the bottom and select the dropped Also Match down box and look for and select Sender/User Matches Pattern
9. Click on Add button
10. A new box will appear on screen for Sender Pattern, enter the domain username of the users you want to exclude from the policy.
11. Click OK button to finish.