Export Client Hangs Retreiving The Package
I have Windows 2003 running Symantec Endpoint Protection and whenever I try to export a client to install it sits at Retreiving The Package indefinetly.
I have tried the following:
1) Remove all old packages from SEPM.
- Log into SEPM
- Click in the Tab: Admin > Install Packages and select the old packages with right click and select the option delete;
- After you remove all the old packages, log off from SEPM.
2) Click on Start > Run and type the following command ''services.msc'' to open the services management:
- Stop the service ''Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager''; (Keep it open)
3) Open the following directory <drive:>Program Files\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager\Bin and execute ''upgrade.bat'';
- Once you executed ''upgrade.bat'' start the service ''Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager'' and log on again into SEPM.
I cannot delete the packages since it says they are the newest and I have run the upgrade.bat with no success. Client versions are 12.1.671.4971