FileDataType Issue for Attachments
I'm seeing a very weird issue in WF 7.1.1401.59 where my attachments are not showing up correctly when going from model to model. I have a FileDataType array called Attachments that allows users to add/remove files to it. It gets passed on to another model with the input/output parameters mapped to Attachments but when it out of the model it doesn't show any attachments but the count is what it should be.
Take the following example:
- The Attachments array has two files in it, sample1.jpg and sample 2.jpg
- It is mapped to another model called Approvals with the input/output variables mapped to Attachments
- When viewing the attachments on a form it shows the correct attachment files
- The workflow moves out of the Approvals model and back to the main model
- It then goes back into the Approvals model and now the files in Attachments do not display anything for the FileName but shows the correct file count
I haven't seen anything like this before and was wondering if it's a bug in this version of WF. Has anyone seen something like this before?