FYI: SEP version 12.1.RU1 MP1 has been released.
For those of you running SEP 12.1, the Latest version of SEP 12.1 RU1 MP1 version has been released.
You can download the Latest Version from: https://fileconnect.symantec.com/
Here are few Articles provided below which would provide more information on the Latest Version Released:
1) Release Notes for Symantec Endpoint Protection, Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition, and Symantec Network Access Control, version 12.1, Release Update 1 MP1
2) New fixes and features in Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 Release Update 1 Maintenance Patch 1
3) Upgrading or migrating to Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.1101 (RU1 MP1)
NOTE: About Migration paths
Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.1101.401 (RU1 MP1) can migrate seamlessly over the following:
Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.1000.157 (RU1)
The Latest Version of SEP 12.1.1101.401 (RU1 MP1) has -
- Over 800 product fixes
- Third Party Removal
- Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) Support
- Release of the Symantec Endpoint Protection Management Plug-in 1.5 for Kaseya
- System Change Detection Exceptions
- Changes to Tamper Protection alerts and logging
- Trialware package size reduction
- Support for SQL Server 2012
- STAR updates
- Security updates
Hope that helps!!