Get Notified about the Latest Storage and Clustering Documentation Updates
The storage and clustering teams update their documentation often — not just when a product is released.
You can set up an automatic email notification, and we'll alert you when the docs for your product are updated. That way, you're always current.
You can choose from almost 20 products, including Storage Foundation and High Availability, Veritas Operations Manager, and NetBackup.
To set up your notification:
- Sign in to your SymAccount. Don't have one? Register here.
- Go to the Symantec Operations Readiness Tools (SORT) Web site.
- At the top of the page, select Notifications > Create/Edit. (If you're a first-time user, you'll see a message that says you haven't created any notifications. That's normal; continue with the next step.)
- On the General notifications tab, click New Notification to start the wizard.
- Follow the wizard:
On this page ... Do the following ... Select one or more notification types
- Unselect All and select Documents.
- Click Next.
Configure notification details
- Select the documentation category (product guide, manual page, etc.), language, product, product version, and platform.
- Click Next.
Enter notification and contact information
- Give your notification a name.
- Select how often you want to be notified.
- Enter your email address.
- Click Create.
You can also create a notification using the Notification widget on the MySORT page.
To edit or delete your notifications, visit the notification page on the SORT Web site.