Getting Status Code 13 and errno 104 on Windows 2003 client backup
I am getting a status code 13 on a Windows 2003 Server x64 client backup. Here are some of the details:
- Master: SLES 10 SP4 running NetBackup 220.127.116.11 (same for the media servers).
- Client: Windows 2003 x64 running NBU client 18.104.22.168 (this is a SQL server, member of a 2-node cluster, the other member has no issues with backups).
- I tried running the backup from the BAR GUI and it opens fine, but when I click on <Select for Backup>, it closes itself (getting the error below from Event Viewer):
Faulting application NbWin.exe, version 7.500.613.610, faulting module bedsnt5.dll, version 14.1.1003.0, fault address 0x000000000005debc.
- Have already removed and re-installed the client.
- I have attached the bpbkar and bpcd logs.