Ghost client on windows7 doesn't appear in ghost console
I got a problem with one windows7 client.
The remote client installation worked fine on the client. I can see the ghost systray icon which is connected to the Ghost server.
But the machine doesn't appear in any of the machine groups in the console (neither in the Default group).
My console version is 18.104.22.1686.
I tried to :
- Disable all the firewall (client and server)
- Reload the ghost services (client and server)
- Copy the pubkey.crt from the server on the client
- Uninstall and (re)install the Ghost Console Client from the Ghost Console and from the client with the Client.msi. Both are working great but the client won't appear in the Ghost Console.
- Disable the IPv6 parameters (just to try...)
- I've got enough number of clients registered in the Ghost Console
Thanks for your help!