Video Screencast Help

Ghost solution Suite 2.5.1 Patch to work on Windows 7

Created: 25 Oct 2012 | 2 comments

Hello,

I know that this software has issues with Windows 7 crashing or not opening the ghost disk wizard.

I was sent the files to patch it but i can't find them anymore could someone please send them to me again please?

Kindest Regards

James

Comments 2 CommentsJump to latest comment

ICHCB's picture

Open ghost explorer.   From ghost explorer go to help and then live update.  You will want to run live update maybe a few times depending on how many updates you don't yet have.    If you go to help and about the version should be 11.5.1.2266 I belive is the latest number in explorer.   I know you can't open the boot wizard but if it can it would report 11.5.1.2266 if it was updated.    Once you have ran live update and gotten all the available updates you should be able to run the GBW.

cheers.

If you find this post helpful please give it a thumbs up!
If you find that this solves your problem please mark it as the solution! 

EdT's picture

There is a sticky posting at the top of this forum which details how to obtain Ghost patches. They are no longer available just for the asking, but if you have a previous call number relating to your issue then it should allow the Tech Support guys to identify which patch you were sent previously.

If your issue has been solved, please use the "Mark as Solution" link on the most relevant thread.