Ghost Solution Suite

View Only
  • 1.  Ghostcast using Dell Optiplex 745 issue.

Posted Jun 19, 2007 01:46 PM
    I went through the forums and can not find any one else having the same issue that i have. I created boot cd's using the latest broadcom drivers from Dell. I do not have any problem connecting to a Ghostcast session or pulling an image from the 745 using Ghostcast. But for some reason i can not push an image to the 745. When i hit send from the console the desktop still sits there waiting for the session to start until i get a client time out issue. They both connect and the server see's the desktop just fine, it just doesnt push the image to it. Any ideas?

• 2.  RE: Ghostcast using Dell Optiplex 745 issue.

Posted Jun 19, 2007 01:49 PM
       I had to push an image to a 745 about a month ago & I recall having difficulty creating a working boot disk. I finally resolved the boot disk issue after downloading the driver from Dell's support site & manually creating the driver template. However, I did not encounter the restore issue. I have also successfully pushed a ghost using the Console. Perhaps this would be the next step?

• 3.  RE: Ghostcast using Dell Optiplex 745 issue.

Posted Jun 19, 2007 02:14 PM
    I can't be certain that this will help, but you can give it a shot.  Check to see if the IRC ports (6660-6669,7000)  can get to the ghostcast server. If you are running McAfee Viruscan on the server, it will block those ports by default.

B