Endpoint Protection

View Only
  • 1.  Home, Monitor and Report pages are keep on loading after Upgrading to SEP 12.1 RU1

Posted Mar 20, 2012 03:03 AM

Hi All,

I have migrated the SEPM from  RU7 to SEP 12.1 RU1. During upgradation I encountered some of the issues related to database communication and unable to install the SEPM service. I fixed it by reconfiguring the Management Server configuration wizard. After Upgradation the Home, Monitor and Report pages are keep on loading without displaying any of the contents if I access the SEPM on the Server. If I am lauching the SEPM webconsole all tabs are coming and everything is fine.

Can anybody please have some suggestion.

Regards,

Sabyasachi

• 2.  RE: Home, Monitor and Report pages are keep on loading after Upgrading to SEP 12.1 RU1

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 20, 2012 03:37 AM

can you run the upgrade.bat and check if it fixes the issue?

• 3.  RE: Home, Monitor and Report pages are keep on loading after Upgrading to SEP 12.1 RU1

Posted Mar 20, 2012 04:07 AM

Hi,

During SEPM login if I put the IP Address of the SEPM:8443. I am able to see all the tabs displaying the contents. But if hostname of the server:8443, the all three tabs are not displaying the contents.

If I put the FQDN name:8443, the Home Page can not be displayed but rest to Tabs are fine.

Is it a DNS issue or something else?

Regards,

Sabyasachi

• 4.  RE: Home, Monitor and Report pages are keep on loading after Upgrading to SEP 12.1 RU1

Posted Mar 20, 2012 04:28 AM

Hi,

Do check the conf.properties and use the hostname listed there and check if you can see all the 3 tabs?

Shelly

• 5.  RE: Home, Monitor and Report pages are keep on loading after Upgrading to SEP 12.1 RU1
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 20, 2012 06:03 AM

Hi Sabyasachi,

It's DNS related issue.