How to create 2nd duplicate copy to tape connected on 2nd master server
Created: 14 Jul 2013 | 3 comments
Guys, I need advice.
- there are two sites (HQ and DR), and each site has its own Master/Media server configured.
- Each Master/Media server has a Data Domain connected.
- HQ Site has a Tape Library installed, while the DR has no Tape Library installed
- Storage Life Cycle policy had been configured to replicate (using DDBoost) between two sites and now working properly.
- SLP on first site (HQ) has 2 duplication policy (1st, duplicate copy going to DR site. 2nd Duplicate copy to tape)
- SLP on 2nd site (DR) has 1 duplication policy (duplicate copy going to HQ site).
- How can I create a second Duplicate job (duplicate to tape) of DR site, going to the tape connected at HQ site.
Is this possible? Can you please give advice on how can I solve the challenges.
BTW, I also configured NBU OpsCenter and working properly.