hp ux and oracle
i want to test this
- 2 x Servers
- Hardware, applications and OS
- HP Integrity rx, itanium processors
- Oracle Database Enterprise Edition v10.2.0.4 or 184.108.40.206 with partitioning and Advanced Security
- Operating system = HP-UX 11i v3
- Servers running in cluster Active/passive
- Data to be backed up :
- Application Data
- Database instance
1-before i begin the installation of NBU client of active and passive node ,what are the patches on unix that should be applied from HP -UX side and what are the patches fron NBU side if exist ??
2-is theire any special configuration should i make attention to on cluster ,other than taking backup from virtual IP node ???? any configuration should i check for ????