IIS script maps must be properly configured for ASP.NET
I'm getting the IIS script maps must be properly configured for ASP.NET message when attempting to install ITMS 7.1 Beta. Here's the history so far.
- Installed the Beta successfully using a local administrator account
- Realized that the install was completed using a local account. Uninstalled the Beta.
- Deleted existing DB for the beta (on a remote SQL server).
- Rebooted beta server.
- Attempted to reinstall the beta. Received IIS message.
- Fix (And readiness refresh) unsuccessful.
- Uninstalled the partiall uninstalled beta. Rebooted.
- Uninstalled/Reinstalled IIS. Rebooted.
- Verified .NET installed and configured.
- Attempted to install the beta. Same result.
Any help that you can offer would be greatly appreciated.