import communication settings under troubleshooting/management greyed out
I have been trying to reconnect our clients, 118 to the new managment server and for some reason 8 of these clients have the import button under communication settings greyed out. These are all using the same global policy so I don't have any idea why these are being troublesome.
I also have the policy set not to scan outlook. We use postini as our transporter which scans everything in and out. aging hardware with a 10 year replacement cycle so trying to save processing power where ever we can and the outlook agent creates a definate delay. For some reason though the clients pop up a message after i re link them that the outlook scan option is disabled which causes the circle slash to appear in the sep icon on the task bar. 90% of my clients i can click on fix it in the status area and it will go green but the other 10% don't even offer the option to fix the problem. If this is lockable option under sepm I haven't found it and currently nothing is locked down with the current policy.
Is there a way to fix this without uninstalling and reinstalling the client?