Incremental Backup failing on 1 Exchange Database
i'm encountering a very strange issue if you could help me out.
I have Backup Exec 2014 installed on windows server 2012 r2, i'm using it to backup a lot of stuff. Everything works fine except for my Exchange-DAG backup. here are the details.
* Backup Exec is using a domain admin account which is also a member of Exchange organisation management group.
* I have 2 Exchange 2010 MBX servers installed on windows 2008 r2. An other 2 servers for clients acces but those are not included in the backup selection.
* My Exchange DAG include 5 Databases with over 1000 mailboxes in total.
* A weekly full backup of the the Exchange DAG is working fine and cleaning logs without issues.
* All 5 databases are not using circular logging.
* A daily incremental backup is failling everytime on the last database with the error
"The Logon account that was provided does not have valid credentials. Ensure that the user name and password are correct, and then try again."
--> Just after this error, the Backup exec account gets locked and the following jobs fail untill the lock on the account expire which is after 30mn accoring to our domain GPO.
--> I tried running the job at many different times of the day and i encountered the same issue.
Is there any additional previleges that i need to add to the account so i can execute incremental Backups ? i cannot afford to do full backup everyday.
Thank you for your help.