Control Compliance Suite

View Only
  • 1.  Installation and Configuration of Control Compliance Suite 10.5

Posted Apr 01, 2011 06:01 AM

Hi All,I need to install Control Compliance Suite 10.5,for which i have downloaded the trialware from symantec site both part 1 and part 2.Please guide me what will be the actual procedure to proceed further to have a test of the tool,including components need to be installed on client side and server side.Thanks you all in advance!!

• 2.  RE: Installation and Configuration of Control Compliance Suite 10.5

Posted Apr 01, 2011 09:46 AM

You are in the wrong forum, I will move this thread over to the Control Compliance Suite forum for you.

• 3.  RE: Installation and Configuration of Control Compliance Suite 10.5

Posted Apr 01, 2011 12:45 PM

Inside of the install set there is a folder called documentation that should have a lot of information to help you with how to set it up.

You see a lot of it depends on the type of setup you're going to run, You have a few options with single server or distributed.

here are some other links to items in the support pages that will be of use..they're pretty much the same PDFs that are in the documentation folder

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/indexpage=content&key=53741&channel=DOCUMENTATION

CCS_Planning_and_Deployment_Guide.pdf

CCS_Installation_Guide.pdf

Console_and_Information_Server_Getting_Started_Guide.pdf

• 4.  RE: Installation and Configuration of Control Compliance Suite 10.5

Posted Apr 17, 2011 10:05 PM

It is *easier* to get your Symantec rep to give you a hand.

Without reading the installation guide, it is a little difficult to get it set up as it have a few pre-req that are not obvious and need to set up before hand.

The PDFs mentioned in above thread is great.