Client Management Suite

View Only
  • 1.  Issues in production server Windows 2008 R2

Posted Mar 25, 2015 05:06 PM

Hi,

We have a production environment with three nodes under a load balancer. The nodes are windows 2008 R2 servers with IIS 7.5. The web application is installed in all three servers. Recently, we see that many users have issues working with the web application like;

They get logged out (I think session is lost)
    The application takes the user to a different page from the page they are working on automatically
    Sometimes the css and styles does not gets loaded completely
    This is turning out to be critical in our case since we have more than 200 live users working with the system and they all are experiencing problems. At first we thought the issue is with load balancer and so we asked them to use the server directly without hitting the load balancer but there again we found the above issues.

Symantec 11 was installed in these servers and everything was working fine. Recently we upgraded to 12.1.3001.165.

Is this related to Symantec 12.1.3001.165?

Are there any issues we need to be aware of?

Do you have any Symantec documentation for IIS (7.5) servers? If so could you please share?

Please consider this urgent as the issues needs urgent fixes and we are not sure where the exact issue is occurring.

Thanks,
    Anup

• 2.  RE: Issues in production server Windows 2008 R2

Posted Mar 30, 2015 08:20 PM

Anup,

Please forgive me but I would like to clarify.  You have 200+ users accessing the console across multiple Notification servers?

Also, are there any there other sites in your environment that are having issue?  Is there any difference if you access the console directly from the server vs a local machine?

Paul