Video Screencast Help
Give us your opinion and win with Symantec! Please help us by taking this survey to tell us about your experience with Symantec Connect, so that we can continue to grow and improve.  Take the survey.

It's time to get serious about Symantec Vision 2012 --> REALLY?!?!?!

Created: 18 Jan 2012 • Updated: 07 Mar 2012 | 3 comments
This issue has been solved. See solution.

I just received the email titled, "It's time to get serious about Symantec Vision 2012," and after clicking on the The Vision 2012 Session Catalog I noticed there was no mention of Altiris or Symantec Management Platform or any of their related sessionS. . .

Is there a reason Symantec omitted the Endpoint Management products? Are they going to be added as an after thought or are they not planning on any SMP/Altiris training at all?

Disturbing.

Comments 3 CommentsJump to latest comment

Christine Ewing's picture

There was an issue with posting sessions for the Endpoint Management & Mobility track. Please check back on Monday for a full list. There is some really exciting and new content in the mix so you don’t want to miss it!

Christine Ewing
Director, Product Marketing
Symantec

ohzone - CherylPeterson's picture

You can find information regarding Endpoint Management & Mobility sessions in this blog by Lee Wallen

Endpoint Management & Mobility Track Sessions Posted

Enjoy,
Cheryl

Endpoint Management,
Endpoint Virtualization
Managing Mobility
Community Manager
www.twitter.com/EMnV_symc
Need Altiris help? IRC chat #Altiris

Milan_T's picture

thanx ohzone

I have seen your link for Endpoint Management and Mobility Track Sessions Posted

intresting and helpful...