Video Screencast Help
Scheduled Maintenance: Symantec Connect is scheduled to be down Saturday, April 19 from 10am to 2pm Pacific Standard Time (GMT: 5pm to 9pm) for server migration and upgrades.
Please accept our apologies in advance for any inconvenience this might cause.

It's time to get serious about Symantec Vision 2012 --> REALLY?!?!?!

Created: 18 Jan 2012 • Updated: 07 Mar 2012 | 3 comments
This issue has been solved. See solution.

I just received the email titled, "It's time to get serious about Symantec Vision 2012," and after clicking on the The Vision 2012 Session Catalog I noticed there was no mention of Altiris or Symantec Management Platform or any of their related sessionS. . .

Is there a reason Symantec omitted the Endpoint Management products? Are they going to be added as an after thought or are they not planning on any SMP/Altiris training at all?

Disturbing.

Comments 3 CommentsJump to latest comment

Christine Ewing's picture

There was an issue with posting sessions for the Endpoint Management & Mobility track. Please check back on Monday for a full list. There is some really exciting and new content in the mix so you don’t want to miss it!

Christine Ewing
Director, Product Marketing
Symantec

ohzone - CherylPeterson's picture

You can find information regarding Endpoint Management & Mobility sessions in this blog by Lee Wallen

Endpoint Management & Mobility Track Sessions Posted

Enjoy,
Cheryl

Endpoint Management,
Endpoint Virtualization
Managing Mobility
Community Manager
www.twitter.com/EMnV_symc
Need Altiris help? IRC chat #Altiris

Milan_T's picture

thanx ohzone

I have seen your link for Endpoint Management and Mobility Track Sessions Posted

intresting and helpful...