Job starts several days after its scheduled start
I had a problem where I noticed that a job I had scheduled in BEX2010 was not appearing on the calendar until weeks after it was supposed to start. I tried adjusting the schedule, but the more I changed it, the further back the job was appearing on the schedule.
There was another entry about this without a good resolution. I discovered a simple fix that worked for me, so I thought I'd share it.
In my case, copying the job fixed the problem. I just right-clicked the job in the Job Setup, selected "Copy...", deleted the original, and renamed the copy back to the name of the original job. The scheduling bug didn't exist in the copy.
Hope this helps someone.