|LAUNCH NOTIFICATION: Data Insight Implementation SDRK
We are pleased to announce the launch of the Data Insight Implementation Service Delivery Resource Kit (SDRK) to support the Data Insight 2.5 product release. This SDRK is available to Symantec Partners (via PartnerNet / SymIQ for Partner) and Symantec personnel (via SymIQ), effective immediately.
A number of new artifacts have been created in support of this launch, including:
- Service Description
- Service Delivery Training courseware covering the consulting methodology and best practices for implementing Data Insight 2.5, and integration between Data Insight and Symantec’s DLP solution.
- Service Delivery tools to help consultants successfully deliver Data Insight implementation services and achieve consistent outcomes, including templates and examples for:
- Statement of Work (SOW)
- Pre-engagement questionnaire
- Implementation project plan and project checklist
- Design questionnaire and design report
- Pre-installation checklist and test plan
- Configuration report
- Deployment diagrams
- Executive close-out meeting presentation
- Implementation best practices guide, providing guidance for sizing Data Insight solutions and optimizing the settings.
- Quiz to help partners and consultants test their knowledge for implementing Data Insight and identify learning requirements.
Partner Consultants and their company are required to meet the following criteria in order to obtain access to the Service Delivery Resources Kit (SDRK) contents:
- Active status in Symantec Specialized Partner or Master Specialized Partner program for Storage Management and/or Data Loss Prevention
- Access to SymIQ for Partners /PartnerNET
Symantec Partners for Storage Management to use the following external link:
Symantec Partners for DLP to use the following external link: