LDAP Lookup Plugin and Group Directories settings in the Symantec DLP v11.6 and 11.6.1
I found a small bug in the Symantec DLP v.11.6 and 11.6.1 and want to share a workaround.
I configured a Group Directory Connection with following parameters:
When I clicked a button "Test connection" I got a message "Directory Connection tested successfully".
When I configured LDAP Lookup Plugin I got 'ok' messages and a detailed Custom Attribute Lookup Logging were logs were ok. But the custom attributes in incident snapshots were empty.
Finally, I changed the Group Directory Connection. I deleted the space in the Base DN string:
And the LDAP Lookup Plugin started to work correctly.
Be careful: the Base DN string in the Group Directories Connection settings must be without spaces.
I hope my message will be useful.