I ordered the Upgrade from Backup Exec 2010 to 2012. After I did the upgrade the application did not start up. The reason was, that the not working SP1 was installed at the same time. It was very frustrating, that no solution was available to get around the problem and until when a solution is provided. As soon as the SP1a was available I did the installation 13.6.2012. I installed as well the License that I ordered from my distributor.
What additional License are necessary to make sure that the application works also in the future, after the test period is over. Please let me know why the ordered Licenses are not sufficient.
In the attachment you find what I got delivered as well as the License assessment report from BA 2012.
Thanks for any suggestion
Regards Rolf Soland