Licensing Agent for Apps & DBs
I would like to confirm how many licences should my customer have to buy for the following:
- Server 1: File Services, Active Directory
- Server 2: File Services, SQL (Production), Sharepoint (Proiduction)
- Server 3: SQL (Development)
- Server 4: SQL (New server) (Production)
- Server 5: Media Server / SEP
01 Media Server
02 Agent for APP & DBs.
I think they are missing one or two Agent for apps and dbs. Is it necessary for Server 2 to have two of those agents (because it is running SQL AND Sharepoint)?