Hi, i have obtain the log,liveupdate file from my customer's server install with SEPM and had disable LUA on the same machine. I know that both LUA and SEPM shouldn't be installed on the same machine but that was already installed long time ago. With this log.liveupdate file, as it was too long and i don't know what to look out for, i was hoping someone can tell me how often SEPM have been grabbing update from symantec server, and each session, how much data are being downloaded. It is because customer have been complaining that this server have been using too much bandwidth which is why i disabled the services (LUA Apache Tomcat and LUA Postgre SQL) for LUA on 14 Jan 2013 and now looking through this log file. I did not uninstall it cause i don't know whether they still need it.