LUA 2.3.2 is now available
Created: 27 Sep 2012
LUA 2.3.2 is now available.
Some of the features included in this release
- Packaged with Apache Tomcat version 7.0.26 and PostgreSQL version 9.1.3.
- Packaged with JRE 1.7 (private JRE, automatically bundled, installed and configured by the LUA installer).
- Enhanced security with advanced features to protect the User Interface from certain attacks.
- Added the ability to modify the LUA download directory path at any time (not just at install time).
- Product Catalog will now automatically update to ensure catalog changes become available without any user initiated action being required.
- Daylight savings time changes will now be correctly handled for scheduled tasks.
- Email notifications can be sent whenever a new LUA version is available, relevant catalog changes occur and as an early warning in advance of large monthly content downloads.
- Enhanced content purging to ensure it works reliably, even if an external 3rd party source (e.g. robocopy) is also accessing the content.
What's new in LiveUpdate Administrator 2.x
How to obtain the latest version of Symantec LiveUpdate Administrator (LUA) 2.x