Message Body Filter in Mail Security not Working
Created: 10 Sep 2007 | Updated: 21 May 2010 | 5 comments
I've tried numerous times to get the message body to delete emails with specific words. Here's what I've tried:
(1) Created a Content Filter Rule called Message Body.
(2) Set the Message Part to Scan as Message Body
(3) Set the Match Type to Literal and Regular Expression (check boxes both marked and unmarked in the Whole Term and Case.
(4) Placed Content as Equals and Contains
(5) Matches Terms have been a Match List and actual words.
Example, i send my self from personal accounts emails with the words REPLICA, Replica, replica, etc.
tried over and over and this will not work..
Please, how hard can it be to block a freaking email with a single word in the message body?