messed up fonts in IE and .NET Applications when having Office layer enabled
unfortunately I am occuring several problems with swv layers and fonts in Windows 7. That problem happens only with Office 2003 / 2010 layers.
Basically, there are two different problems.
- Internet Explorer uses wrong fonts for websites like wikipedia (happens on Windows 7 x86 & x64)
- Enabled: http://f.666kb.com/i/c2tynbuykibzyuiju.jpg
- Disabled: http://f.666kb.com/i/c2tynz6aq1sivrnmy.jpg
- Fonts in Silverlight applications are displayed incorrect (Appears in all browsers (Chrome, IE, Firefox) - only on Win 7 x64
- .NET Applications fonts are displayed with the wrong font (see picture) - only on Win 7 x64
The workstation, where the issue appears, has Windows 7 SP1 with all relevant Microsoft Updates installed.
SWV Client version: 6.4.1346
I'd kindly like to know if you had such issues or if you know any hints/tricks how to identify the root cause of that problem.