Workflow Soluiton

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

MicrosoftExchangeError = "An Active Directory error 0x8007052E occurred while searching for domain controllers in domain cree.com: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.

• 1.  MicrosoftExchangeError = "An Active Directory error 0x8007052E occurred while searching for domain controllers in domain cree.com: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.

Posted Sep 12, 2011 05:14 PM

I get the previous error when using any of the 2007 exchange components. All of my project properties have been configured, and my project is using windows authentication.

My only question is if the ADDomainAdmin User/Password actually requires a domain admin account. I have access to create mailboxes, but I am not actually a domain admin.

Thanks
    Dustin

• 2.  RE: MicrosoftExchangeError = "An Active Directory error 0x8007052E occurred while searching for domain controllers in domain cree.com: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.

Posted Sep 14, 2011 03:54 PM

Are you talking about SYMC exchange components? If so, which component? Not all exchange operations can be done through the web services. Some use the management tools powershell. In this case you need to make sure the management tools are installed and working on wf server. Try running this project in an iis app pool that has a domain user with rights to do the things that you want the component to do.