Missing Client In View
I am using NBU 184.108.40.206 and OpsCenter 220.127.116.11 with analytics, the NBU is hosted on a RHEL 5.6 server with OC on a Win2003 .
On the OC I have set up several views to manage reporting which have worked very well; however, I have found a small issue with one of my views, I added some more VMWare clients to a policy for one of the departments and when I went to add the clients to the view from the Objects Not In Selected View tab one of the clients is missing, I can see the client backup results in the OC reports and can also select the client if I build a fresh report from the templates and filter by client.
I have tried stopping and restarting the data collection on the master server but this still fails to show the client in the Objects section of the Views.
This is only a small problem but very annoying all the same