Missing New > Editable Data Class option
I'm looking at a SMP that is missing the New > Editable Data Class option in the context menu.
Navigating to "Settings > Resource and Data Class Settings > Data Classes > Inventory > Custom", if I right click on that folder I only see the other usual options in New of : Folder, Item Link, Virtual Data Class and Web Link. New > Editable Data Class is not visible.
A little more info:
- I am using an account in the "Symantec Administrators" role.
- CMS and SMS Suites are installed and running with no major issues
- There are no errors in the logs when I do this.
- I'm able to clone existing data classes.
- I can use the "Manage Custom Data Classes" option to create inventory based data classes.
- This SMP has been upgraded from 7.1 SP1 all the way to 7.5 SP1 recently but the issue existed on the original 7.1 SP1 install.
Has anyone seen this? Is there a way to restore this kind of context item?