Moved mailboxes not being added to archiving task
I am midway through a migration from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010.
I have found recently that the number of mailboxes in my A5 queue is less than the number of users on the mailbox server.
I have tried manually running the provisioning task and the synchronisation in the archiving task but this does not seem to update the count on the task.
When I run the provisioning task I can see the users mentioned and they have the state of mailbox updated.
The users appear in the list of enabled section of the Exchange Mailbox Archiving Status report they are just not being added to be archived.